School of Estate presents a two-days training in Facility Management. This course is designed for professionals to acquire the requisite skills for effective facilities management which provides a coordinated, comprehensive, preventive maintenance and repair services for qualitative service delivery for all departmental facilities within an organization. Facilities Management is responsible for design, construction, renovation, maintenance, repair, and operation of facilities, grounds, and utilities. Participants will develop the expertise expected of today’s professionals involved in facility management functions- whether they are in public or private sector- in order to deliver optimal services with due consideration for cost and efficiency.
- An update on current best practice in Facility Management
- Greater awareness of the customer / financial / organisational context in which the Facility Management function operates
- A complete view of the role and responsibilities of the Facility Management function
- Practical advice and guidance on selection and management of suppliers
- Greater awareness of health and safety compliance issues, risk management and business continuity
- An appreciation of the importance and benefits of good project management
CALL TO REGISTER TODAY!
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE
3rd Floor, Onigbagbo House. 29 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way. Ikeja. firstname.lastname@example.org (+234) 0805-9899-731